OMG Network - OMG

💥OMG *LEAKED* Info On FLR💥Getting Rich From FLR??

YouTube video

Ripple XRP News Today. This video is about Ripple and XRP News and i hope you enjoyed wacthing!

Buy & Trade Crypto:


Ledger Nano S, Keep Your Cryptocurrency Safe! (offline storage)


Thank you for watching!

If you like to donate xrp to support the channel

Deposit Address: rLHzPsX6oXkzU2qL12kHCH8G8cnZv1rBJh

Destination Tag: 424786908


Keywords: Ripple, XRP, Bitcoin Cryptocurrency


ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkish

Related Articles


  1. I don't think we will have to delegate th first 15%. It's been spoken about but not announced and I believe that they would have to give people more official notice of this if we are getting our tokens soon

  2. The first 15% will be distributed at a rate of 1:0.15…..! That means we'll only be receiving approximately 2.2% of initial drop. Lol, the news just keeps on getting better and better. Creators of good projects generally don't care about short term price or holders. Really starting to question Hugo and flare now.

  3. All the dummies who sold their 15% Bitrue FLR IOUs are realising they need to buy back to get the rest.. FLR is going to pump some.. 😂

  4. If the network is good, probably they will not dump their flr, sadly, even the ceo has a doubt that people ceased to trust this network because of too much delay and wait. Higo should learned it from the beginning, and dump is actually good for new comers, right? Unless flr is presented by flare network as a trash, they will not buy it

  5. It is unclear what decision the SEC will make now, but many people believe the agency will do everything to ensure it does not surrender the documents to Ripple. According to attorney John Deaton, the founder of Crypto Law, the SEC would rather enter into a settlement with Ripple than surrender the Hinman notes.

    Aside from Ripple-related issues, many believe the Hinman documents could reveal the SEC’s internal opinion about cryptocurrency regulations, which could have more severe consequences.

  6. The fact is, BTC is the future and the question most people ask themselves is – if this is right time to invest? I feel those who would allow the market dynamism to determine when to trade or not are either new in this space in general or probably just naive, the sphere have seen far worse times than this, enlightened traders continue to make good use of the dip and pump even acquiring more equities towards trading sessions, I’d say that more emphasis should be put into trading, since it is way profitable than holding. Trading went smooth for me as I was able to raise over 9 BTC when I started at 2.5 BTC in just 5 weeks of implementing trades with signals and insights from Barton L Williams, I would advise you all to trade your asset rather than hold for a future you aren’t sure about.

  7. So if held my XRP on an exchange.. and they distribute the first 15 percent .. I would have to stake the 15 percent on the exchange to get the remaining 85 percent ?

  8. So if I buy 15 FLR in the first week, delegate it straight away, I can expect to get another 85 FLR over the next 3 years??

  9. Ima definitely stake my FLR, but from what I understand, Coinbase is not honoring the FLR nor the Songbird airdrops. All this after I have emails from them saying they will honor the FLR airdrop. That's the only reason my coins were on in their custody in December 2020. I was new and had no clue about wallets…. #fukcoinbase

  10. If FLR gets only 5% of the fAssets minted onto FLR. Then that means FLR is a top 10 token on CMC.

  11. IF we ever get FLR, it will be worthless because this company has zero credibility. However, as it'll be worthless, there will be no point in selling it anyway so you might as well hold onto it. It may go up because some people will buy anything but this is a scam of the highest order.

  12. Why would you want them to release something in a bear market That's what they're waiting for is some kind of bull run

  13. sgb wont be 2c forever. they looking for influincers to pump the price so it can dump just like sgb. buy that dip guys.

  14. Wow, we waited this long, and the first 15 % is only 0.1511 to 1 xrp, and then the rest is only going to be issued to us after they finally decide how to? As I've said before, some of us on here are not the best IT people, Alex you will need to do a full indepth simple step by step instruction video over how on earth we delegate tokens.

  15. And if you dont get the drop by the stated datey what you gonna do, bit of your arm?!?!

  16. Also, think of this. If you aren't able to claim your tokens immediately your promised FLR tokens will be doled out to others. I think this project will lose a ton of respect from many XRP holders who don't get what they were promised. It may go to crap just like songbird.

Back to top button