Holo - HOTTerra - LUNATerra Luna Classic - LUNC

4 Hot Developments for Terra LUNA and LUNC / Luna Classic News Today

YouTube video


Hello, welcome today We have news about Cryptocurrency. 4 Hot Developments for Terra LUNA and LUNC / Luna Classic News Today I prepared it, have a good time 🙂

None of the videos published on the channel are INVESTMENT ADVICE!!!
You are responsible for your investments, gains, and losses.

Recently, Terra Rebels, the independent Terra Classic development group, announced new proposals and programs for LUNC and LUNA. In this article, we list the hottest developments from the ecosystem.

Terra Rebels has launched the first app to support LUNC burns.

In a new tweet today, Terra Rebels announced that it has launched a lottery game on the LUNC network. This specifically marks Rebels’ first DApp for LUNC. You can participate in the lottery via the DApp through the Terra Rebels website.

The full reveal of the Terra Rebels-powered DApp reveals that the winner will qualify for 60% of the pool. The remaining 40% will be shared as follows:

26% dead wallet
6% to developers
7% to Terra Rebels
1% contract reserve

Terra Classic launched the FPS game.

In another news from Rebels, co-founder Edward Kim announced that they are launching a new FPS game. The FPS LUNC game was released on Unity Play, a platform where it distributes WebGL creations.

Terra Rebels has launched their own LUNC validators.

Terra Rebels announced in another tweet that it has released LUNC validators. According to the details, validators will work with a 5% commission. They will also be subject to change only by internal management voting. The group plans to cover operating costs from the revenues of its validators, while transferring the remainder to the Rebels donation wallet.

In addition, the group plans to avoid management votes to avoid unduly influencing management decisions. The LUNC community was expecting Rebels validators to launch on Thursday, with validators from Classy Crypto, HappyCattyCrypto, and David Goebelt. However, the group did not announce the launch of the validator until Friday.

The LUNC community has started voting for the development grant program.

LUNC developer Edward Kim announced in another tweet that they have started voting for the LUNC grant proposal. Kim put his 8813 proposals to a vote, according to a tweet Friday from the LUNC core developer who shared a temporary website created for the initiative.

Please don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and turn on notifications to receive daily news about what’s happening in the world of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin price, crypto price, ethereum price, altcoins price, bitcoin mining, breaking bitcoin, bitcoin news and more.

What’s the new video? write in the comment section.

For communication and sponsorship meetings with us: adalatcryptonews@gmail.com

Youtube LABEL ,
bitcoin , bitcoin live , bitcoin price , bitcoin mining , bitcoin today , how to mine bitcoin , what is bitcoin , how to buy bitcoin , bitcoin news , bitcoin price prediction , bitcoin news today , crypto , cryptocurrency , cryptocurrency news , crypto news , crypto news today , more crypto online , crypto banter , what crypto to buy now , luna crypto news today , ethereum crypto news today , all crypto news today , dogecoin crypto news today , baby dogecoin , how to mine dogecoin , dogecoin millionaire , ethereum news , ethereum news today , ethereum price prediction , what is ethereum merge , ethereum merge , how to bitcoin , how to bitcoin mining , how to altcoins mining , dogecoin mining

source

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkish

Related Articles

Back to top button