Don’t know how to log in to Trust Wallet? This video will guide you on how you can log in. Trust Wallet is the official crypto wallet of Binance. With Trust Wallet, you can send, receive, store Bitcoin and digital assets safely. Watch the entire video to learn the step-by-step process of how you can log in to Trust Wallet. To log in:
1. Open your Trust Wallet application. You can open it up on your android device, windows as well as your IOS.
2. Open your android emulator. (Maybe Bluestack android emulator). Once you launch the application, you need to wait for few seconds for it to start.
3. From the home screen of BlueStack, open your Trust Wallet application. If you already have a Wallet, click on I already have a wallet and log in to your account.
4. If you don’t have a Wallet, click on Create a new Wallet.
5. Accept the terms and Services of the Trust Wallet- by clicking on the box at the bottom. Then click on Continue.
6. On the next page, click on the Multicoin Wallet option. You will need to go ahead and type in your phrases to log in to Trust Wallet.
* The phrases include typically 12 or sometimes 24 words separated by single spaces.
7. Type in the phrase that you have saved.
Once you type in all of your phrases, click on import. That’s how you can easily log in to your Trust Wallet account.