Today is Day 4, the Final Day of the ADL AI Summit Podcast Series supported by OneLexiicon.
Join Dr. Madhusanka Liyanage, an Assistant Professor, an Ad Astra Fellow, a Marie Curie Fellow, and the Director of Graduate Research at the School of Computer Science of the University College Dublin, Ireland, and Brett Hornung, the Innovation Strategy Manager for the Blockchain & Multiparty Systems Technology Innovation Group at Accenture as they explore the topic of ‘How Blockchain, Web 3, NFT, and AI will bring new value to businesses’ between 12.30 P.M and 2:00 P.M (GST +5:30).
Today’s podcast session will shed light on:
– What is Blockchain and AI?
– How does the convergence of blockchain and AI, bring value? ( Benefits of combining AI and blockchain )
– How a business can capitalize on the power of the symbiotic relationship between AI and blockchain?
– How AI into blockchain creates opportunities in the real world? (Applications across industries)
– Challenges of integration in AI and blockchain
Visit www.aisummit.axiatadigitallabs.com to learn more about the ADL AI Summit 2022.