Sayl – We Connect Consumers with the Brands They Love
The HBAR Foundation is excited to host another public pitch event where teams have the chance to present a 7 minute pitch to a panel of investor judges as well as the public on July 21st at 9am EST.
Judges will rate projects based on (1) marketability (2) business viability (3) idea (4) presentation and (5) product readiness.
Attendees will have the opportunity to understand new trends emerging out of Hedera’s emerging L1 ecosystem.
Companies that will pitch will include:
• The ResQ Project
• HashPack Wallet
• Hamilton’s Cash
• All Stars Digital
• Meta Wizards
Investor judges will include:
• Abhinav Pathak, Research Partner at Woodstock Fund
• Mike Liou, Head of Metaverse/Gaming at Shima Capital
• Elvina Kamalova, Ecosystem Strategy & Investments at Chainlink
• Arun Devabhaktuni, Head of Research at Mirana
• Kyle Baron, Co-Founder & Managing Partner at BCW Group & BCW Ventures (MDF)
• Michal Benedykcinski, Sr. Vice President at Arca
About The HBAR Foundation
Founded in 2021, The HBAR Foundation fuels the development of the Hedera ecosystem by providing grants and other resources to developers, startups, and organizations that seek to launch decentralized applications in DeFi, NFTs, CBDCs, Sustainability, gaming, and other sectors. In addition to providing funding through a streamlined grant process, The HBAR Foundation acts as an integrated force multiplier through expert support across technical, marketing, business development, and other operational functions that are required to scale.